I am slowly working on trying to create and index for helping people who might want more info in the FragComm. This will include a list of columnists , Bloggers, Reviewers, Niche and luxury houses as well as common sayings other things I feel might be beneficial.
To start off this project I have (and I believe) compiled ALL the fragrance reviewers on YouTube (myself being one of them)!!! This will have a list of all of the channels that do primarily fragrance content, as well as a brief little blurb about their channel, and how long they have been doing it. If they still post and the like.
Since there are a lot more male fragrance reviewers then female I decided to start off this list with the guys who have been doing this for 3 years or longer! The next one will be on the new guys! Now these guys don’t just review masculine fragrances, they have a terrific range of just about everything!
IF I HAVE MISSED ANYONE! Comment with their channel and I will check it out and if it fits I will add it to this list! These are just single channel and collab channels with have their own index!
This list is long but well worth checking out!
- CoachRob619- It’s hard to imagine that he has been creating videos for over 5 years, but Coach Rob is one of the most well rounded and respected fragrance reviewers on the platform. With almost 13k subs his star has no chance of slowing and looking at his content its easy to see why. He has an amazing variation of content paired that covers just about anything you would want to know about!
- Ouch110 Fragrance Reviews- Here is another person that has content I could easily binge watch for days! Beautiful variety of reviews, hauls, and recommendations. All in a nice variety of Niche, luxury, designer, indie, affordable and more! His fantastic reviews, fun and quirky personality and nice variation of men’s, unisex and feminine fragrance videos have cemented him as one of the most beloved reviewers on the platform.
- Jeremy Fragrance- If Katie Puckrick is the forever reigning Queen of the YT fragcomm, Jeremy is most definitely the King! Having started his channel over 3 years ago he has a staggering 179,000 subscribers. He is easily the most popular fragrance reviewer, and at this point almost a household name within the Fragcomm. He has an exuberant and enthusiastic style, and a wealth of knowledge and experience. Partnered with a great nose, and good looks. Its easy to see why so many people flock to his channel and value his input and opinions! Love him or hate him, he isn’t going anywhere!
- MrZayas81- Rene has been creating videos for just over 4 years and has a wealth of knowledge and experience. With over 6k subs he is one of the most popular fragrance reviewers on YT as well. A great mix of reviews (especially on luxury, high end and niche), unboxings and recommendations you can find just about anything you would want on his channel!
- Redolessence– Steven aka Redolessence on YT is definitely one of the most successful, respected, and well known of the fragrance reviewers. Having created content for over 5 years he has amassed over 42,000 subscribers and he gets more and more each day. He has a fantastic approach that is a mixture of entertainment and informative, as well as content that spans across many interests- Designer, niche men’s, women’s, and more. You can find just about anything on his channel, as well as constantly having collabs (especially with BFL), and very consistent uploads as well.
- Brooklyn Fragrance Lover- Carlos/BFL has such a passion for fragrance, and great content you can’t help but binge watch all of his videos. His knowledge, experience and love for all things frag definitely makes him a standout in the YT fragcomm. His first fragrance videos came out over 3 years ago and its easy to see why he is so popular. There is a tremendous variation with is content, as well as having a rotating amount of smart/witty guests on his channel that add to the videos they are apart of. Reviews, interviews, collabs and more there is something for everyone! With over 14k subscribers he is definitely one of the most popular, and it isn’t just because of his catchy jingle!
- Fragrance Bros- One of the channels that has been around the longest, the Fragrance Bros have been creating content for over 6 years! Originally Dave and Jer they started out with fun, entertaining and original content. Now it is just Dave but that doesn’t mean the channel is slowing down. With the basic series, unboxings, reviews and more it’s easy to see why Fragrance Bros has been around for such a long time and still has fantastic and relative content. With over 20,000 subscribers and counting, its going to be fun to see where Dave takes the channel in the next 6 years!
- Dracdoc- Another channel that has been around for over 6 years Dracdoc is another one of those household names in the YT fragcomm. He has plethora of content that ranges from thoughtful and informative reviews, to awesome recommendation videos and more! his channel has an impressive 33,000 subs and counting. Mostly thanks to his valuable content, reliable uploads and genuine passion and knowledge for fragrances.
- Scentrifugal Force- Eric is arguably the reigning king of Montale and Mancera fragrance reviews. His collection is legendary, not to mention his content is entertaining and educating. He has a great range of reviews of niche fragrances (Montale, Mancera, Boadicea the Victorious, Amouage and more) But also reviews on luxury and designers as well. If you want a good, fun review of some holy grail frags definitely check him out. He has been creating for over 6 years and I always look forward to new videos!
- RajuR reaL deeP kooL- RRDK is not only a talented musician but an aficionado of fragrance. His channel has been around for over 7 years and he started talking about fragrance just over 3 years ago, He has a great entertaining and boisterous personality tied with his great reviews on holy grail frags!
- The Fragoholic– The Fragoholic has been apart of the TY scene for over 7 years! with over 11,000 subscribers he is one of the best channels to check out if you have a love for celebrity and designer fragrances. Having dedicated his entire channel to reviews on popular and amazing celeb frags!
- Among the Stars– AtheS is another channel primarily dedicated to celebrity fragrances. This channel has been around for over 4 years and it another fantastic resource if you love and want more information and reviews on celebrity fragrances.
- Max Fiorti– Max’s channel has been up for about 4 years and has over 11,000 subs! He has fantastic content that spans reviews on niche and designer fragrances, new releases and plenty of seasonal recommendations! Another very respected reviewer in the community and definitely worth checking out if you havent already!
- Robes08- What more can be said about Robes08 that hasnt already been said. Widely considered the original/first reviewer of fragrance on YT Robes 08 has been creating videos for over 8 years! With over 27k subs he is another household name within the community. Reviews, first impressions, recommendation videos and more. You can literally find just about anything you would be looking for on his channel!
- Maximilian Must Know- Maximilian’s channel has been around for over 4 years and has some great content. Fantastic variety (niche, designer and more) as well as scent safaris and reviews. There is something for everyone. I also love that he covers some under the radar fragrances too. Great nose, great videos, great channel!
- FragranceFanatic1- Another fragrance reviewer that has been around from the beginning, over 6 years Fragrancefanatic1 has been creating content! Best known for Street Scents, and his Creed videos he has amassed over 19k loyal subscribers. One of the best channels out there! Informative, enthusiastic and entertaining!
- A Gentleman’s Journey- Another well rounded and fantastic channel that has been around for over 4 years! His content has a great mixture of hypebeasts, niche, designer and crowdpleasers- with honest and informative reviews. Always a pleasure to watch with something for everyone.
- Fragboy Stewie- Fragboy Stewie is a beast in the community. Having created reviews and content on YT for just over 3 years he has a staggering 17,000 subscribers. His videos are entertaining, upbeat and informative. And he is well respected for his experience and integrity,
- Bottom Note- Although Bottom Note hasn’t posted videos in over 8 months he is stil lmissed. Very popular reviews and entertaining to watch. He had started his channel over 4 years ago and a lot of people wish he would come back to the platform.
- MyMickers- Another channel that has been around from near the beginning, MyMickers has been doing fragrance reviews for over 7 years and has over 13,000 subs! Super fun and entertaining to watch, great experience and integrity, as well as a great blend of content that he covers- its easy to see why he is so popular.
- Lanier Smith- If you want a reviewer with class, integrity that focuses on not just the fragrances, but the passion and artistry behind them then look no further then Lanier Smith. I can’t imagine a classier, more gentlemanly person within the fragrance community, with more impeccable taste. If you love luxury, niche and all things Chanel he is a great resource and has been for over 3 years.
- Super Dacob- Super Dacob isnt just a fragrance channel, but more a luxury lifestyle channel that manifests itself into high artistry, glamour and history. Dacob is like an encylopedia when it comes to all things Chanel, and his love and passion for that house and its fragrances have made him iconic among the scene. His channel has been around for over 3 years and he has a loyal following of over 16k subs and its steadily growing. If you love fashion, art, history and fragrance Dacob has the best channel for you!
- Smelling Great Fragrance Reviews- His original channel was Man Loves Cologne. Sebastian has been an active member of the fragrance community for a very long time. His videos are informative, education and always a pleasure to watch. With over 8k subs his subscribers tend to agree with me. He puts out content very regularly so there is always something new to watch! Check him out he tends to review everything so I guarantee of you want a review or information on it, he has it!
- TheBatman777- This channel has been around for a very long time, focusing on popculte movies and more but really started to focus on fragrances and reviews around 3 years ago, They haven’t posted anything in 10 months, but we are always hoping they come back. great energy and great reviews, a very missed channel.
- lilAngry- Although he bowed out from the Fragcomm about 4 years ago to further his education, I still hear people wishing and praying he would come back. Great reviewer with great charisma on camera. His reviews were always on point, he had amazing integrity and he is immensely missed.
- JR Reviews- Another fantastic reviewer who isn’t apart of the FragComm anymore. JR Reviews started his channel over 7 years ago and hasn’t been active in about 5. He had great reviews, hauls and more and is very missed.
- TheLupeXperience– Lupe has been around for over 5 years and had a great channel deciated to popular fragrance with reviews, discussions and more. Although he hasnt updated his channel in over a year his content is still relative and always worth checking out.
- Betawiblood– Betawibloods channel is another incredibly well rounded and respected channel. Having been around for over 5 years he has a fanatstic library of videos that feature great reviews, unboxing videos, spotlights, recommendations/lists and more. He covers niche, designer and luxury fragrances so there will definitely be something for any taste.
- ToonZ91– Probably on eof the reviewers that is COMPLETELY under the radar and under appreciated is the amazing ToonZ91! His channel has been around for over 5 years and his videos are always on point, informative and entertaining. He has loads of integrity, passion and his videos reflect that tenfold! Do yourself a favor and check out his channel, you wont regret it.
- Greggieboy76- A reviewer from the UK who has been apart of the YT fragcomm for over 4 years. Fanatstic mix of reviews (niche and under the radar frags and more) and hauls and more its easy to see after you have watched a few of his videos why he has over 8,000 subs!
- The Scentient Man– Raj is another under the radar reviewer that has stellar content. He has been creating videos for over 5 years and has a great library of niche, luxury, designer and other fragrance videos under his belt. He hasn’t put out new content in about 4 months but I hope he comes back soon!
- RyzFragz34- Another well respected and well rounded fragrance channel that has been around for over 4 years. He has a stellar collection as well as very informed reviews that get to the point quickly without dragging on to long. That concise manner in which he delivers his reviews is one of the reasons he is so popular and loved. Reviewing popular fragrances, niche, designer luxury and more. His library is extensive and great if you want a good resource for popular and niche frags.
- FreddieFragz- One thing can be said, Freddiefragz subscribers are always wishing, hoping and begging for more. In fact thats the only real drawback to his channel. He has been creating content for over 3 years and his subs always wish he uploaded more frequently. That says a lot for the quality of his content. Which is great btw!
- Dmaster21- Another original reviewer who hasn’t uploaded new content in over 2 years. Although he is missed the content he has up is still relevant and worth checking out. Especially if you like reviews and collection videos.
- 860Cologne– Great reviewer with a great presence 860 cologne has been apart of the YT fragComm for over 3 years. Wonderful blend of reviews on new releases and old favorites, match with that previously mentioned charisma he has on camera makes for really entertaining and fantastic videos. Also can we talk about how EPIC his voice is!?
- Notes Punch- It’s safe to say if a reviewer has made me laugh more then any other (and way to much I might add) it would definitely be Notes Punch! His sense of humor is hilarious and his content is amazing. Creating videos for over 3 years I am always so happy and excited to see new videos from him. If you want good reviews and a good time, check him out!
- Elegante Aroma- Having reviews on Spanich and English Elegante aroma has a great channel and has been doing YT fragrance reviews for over 4 years.
- Lex Ellis– Lex has a channel that is half hilarity, half fragrance reviews, and half video games (I know I know that doesnt equal 100%) BUT OMFG do I love his content! Another reviewer whose videos are entertaining and on point! Also did I mention video games! Yes please! He’s definitely a personality alright. So if you like some funny, in your fragrance reviews hes the one to check out!
- TheFragranceGuy– If you like Xerjoff fragrances and more this is definitely the channel for you!
- Dollars and Scents– Another great channel. D&S has been creating content for over 3 years. A very well rounded library featuring a lot of popular scents including first impressions of Creed Viking!
- Fragrance Talk– One of the Originals this channel was started over 9 years ago! Although it has been at least 4 years since new content has been up, if you want to see one of the originals (and the content is some I always love watching) check out the channel!
- John David- John David has been reviewing fragrances for 3 years. His content has a great mix of designer fragrances, as well as a lot of niche houses that don’t get a lot of attention. He has a great mix of content, and honest reviews and is well worth checking out.
- Persolaise- Perfumes- Well respected reviewer who has a great amount of content. does very short and concise reviews and has been creating content on youtube for over 5 years.
This list is the current list to my best knowledge of fragrance reviewers on YouTube. Again if I am missing anyone let me know in the comments section and I will review their channel and add it to the list if it fits!
I’d love to know what you guys think of these reviewers, and what you’d like to see them create! I will definitely add to this list so check back often and feel free to share! Lets give these guys some LOVE! ❤
4 thoughts on “Fragrance Index :: Male Fragrance Youtube Reviewers | Part 1, Founding Fathers”
My goodness this is wonderful! Thank you for the lovely thoughts about all of us who review. I was very flattered and touched to be included. Cheers!
LikeLiked by 1 person
One thought on Fragrance Index Female Fragrance YOUTUBE reviewer: You are missing the best of the best female fragrance reviewer who is DEMI RAWLING from Australia. She should be number 1 in my opinion.
she is definitely amazing. I am working on redoing the index and for sure her amazing channel will be there!