I am slowly working on trying to create and index for helping people who might want more info in the FragComm. This will include a list of columnists , Bloggers, Reviewers, Niche and luxury houses as well as common sayings other things I feel might be beneficial.
To start off this project I have (and I believe) compiled ALL the fragrance reviewers on YouTube (myself being one of them)!!! This will have a list of all of the channels that do primarily fragrance content, as well as a brief little blurb about their channel, and how long they have been doing it. If they still post and the like. I will be doing the ladies, because Ladies first. Then later this weekend I will have the male reviewers up. This list does not mean they talk about FEMALE fragrances. A lot of these ladies have excellent range from masculine, unisex feminine and more!
IF I HAVE MISSED ANYONE! Comment with their channel and I will check it out and if it fits I will add it to this list! These are just single channel and collab channels with have their own index!
This list is long but well worth checking out!
Female Fragrance Reviewers
- Katie Puckrick Smells– Katie was (and still is) the queen of fragrance reviews on YT. Know for her short and very to the point fragrance reviews. Her concise approach was nonetheless very entertaining. She had a fun way with words that gave you a clear picture of the fragrances, as well as showcasing her passion and extensive knowledge on fragrances. She started creating videos over 8 years ago and sadly has stopped producing content. But that doesn’t mean her videos are out of date, or not worth checking out. Rather her extensive video library is a fantastic resource full of thoughtful reviews, lists, and recommendations. One day though I hope she will come back!
- Angel Lately- Fantastic beauty/lifestyle and fragrance Youtuber. Her channel is energetic, fun and informative. Not to mention she has EXCELLENT taste in fragrances (IMHO). She has been apart of the YT game for about 2 years and I always looked forward to her fragrance collection and favorite videos!
- HelloPhilly– HelloPhilly has one of the best channels in general if you want checkout any reviewer on this list. She has a beautiful mix of reviews, blind sniffs, faves, lists as well as a lot of content and resources with advice and tips. Having been apart of this community for over 2 years I am excited to see what she has in store for us next!
- Waha Sawas– A MUA and Fragrance reviewer she has one of the most beloved channels out of all the female fragrance reviewers. Witty, enthusiastic, and fun her videos had something for everyone. She talked about everything from cheapies, to niche houses, men’s, woman’s, niche, designer and more. Her channel had a beautiful blend of everything and her content was always on point. Never afraid to be honest you could always trust her integrity as well as her nose! She hasn’t posted anything for a few months now , but having been apart of this community for over 2 years the lack of current content hasn’t kept her channel from growing. And that is to be thanked for the quality of her videos!
- Ami Loves Perfume– Another person with a cult like following is Ami. Her passion for fragrances is INFECTIOUS! She is most known for her extravagant hauls and huge collection. She doesn’t buy for the sake of buying. Rather you can really appreciate her love and passion for fragrance with every video. Currently I believe her collection is over 1000 bottles, and its always a treat to go rewatch some of her videos for some much needed “eyecandy”. But her reviews are very informative and she is a very active member of the community! Having been part of the TY fragcomm for over 3 years you could find her comments in most of the comment sections in various peoples videos. She hasn’t posted since Early 2017, and I keep hoping she will come back to the platform!
- Tiff Benson- Tiff is a lifestyle/Beauty and Fragrance guru. Her channel is one to watch. Having the second largest amount of subscribers to any female fragrance reviewer (second to Katie), its easy to tell why she is such a sensation. Eloquent, passionate, driven and ambitious. She channels all her talents in creating fantastic content that is also insanely well produced. She has maneuvered herself into being one of the top fragrance influencers in general (between men and women) in such a short period of time, 2 years of creating fragrance videos, and I don’t see her star slowing down! A perfect blend of tips, reviews, advice and lifestyle. Her channel is definitely worth checking out!
- Beauty Meow– Beauty Meow is a fragrance reviewer, as well as a beauty/skincare lifestyle channel. Primarily focusing her channel on fragrance, she is known for her Fragrance First Impression videos, as well as various reviews and content she publishes regularly (5 times a week). Talking about Niche, Unisex, Designer and more you can find a little of everything from her channel. She also doesn’t monthly fragrance hauls, and shares tips and advice for starting a fragrance collection! She’s been creating content for over a year, and doesn’t plan on stopping soon.
- Just Gil- Artist and fragrance aficionado, Just Gil’s channel is a breathe of fresh air. Beautiful blend of reviews, hauls, advice, and just a general look into her life. Her channel only has just over 800 subscribers (I don’t mean that in a bad way, I am so surprised she doesn’t have a lot more due to the quality of her content). Having an active channel for over 2 years she has a beautiful blend of everything. Also check out her instagram, with almost 10k followers its easy to see why she is so loved there, her GORGEOUS artwork and photography is easy to swoon over!
- Vava Couture- Fun, spunky, witty and energetic Vava is definitely a fan favorite amongst the other reviewers. Not only are her videos RIDICULOUSLY well edited, but her content is amazing. She has the perfect blend of videos, reviews, lists, and first impressions- there is something for everyone. She doesn’t just showcase feminine fragrances, she also features unisex and masculine, Recommending sexy scents, and harping on others that are all hype! Her integrity is 100% as well as her charm and sense of humor. You can’t go wrong with Vava! A budding actress who started her channel a little over a year ago, her talents, passion and drive will take her far (as well as her movie star good looks)!
- MinnieMollyReviews- Fun and infectious the energy MinnieMollyReviews has is incredible. A lot of people in the fragcomm sometimes shy away from celebrity fragrances but she embraces it. Sharing her passion, and knowledge of celebrity fragrances with her audience. Celebrity fragrances sometimes get a bad rapport, but she gives them the respect they are due! If you love celebrity fragrances, and want a reliable reviewer with a strong love of them then she is the channel for you! She started her channel over 5 years ago and although she hasn’t uploaded anything in over a year. Her content is still relevant and informative! Check her out!
- Natalee Patel– An amazing fragrance/beauty/lifestyle reviewer that is somewhat under the radar. She has been around for over 3 years and has a wide range of videos from reviews, hauls and unboxings. You can find a little of everything on her channel!
- The Critical Virgo- Tina from The Critical Virgo channel has only been around for about a year and already she has garnered a lot of respect in the community. Not only is her passion for Mancera fragrances definitely apparent in her videos. Her Fragrance Friday videos are also always a treat! She also has empties videos, subscription box unboxings and more. So something for everyone!
- SmurfyGurly- Claire from Smurfygurly has been creating videos for about 5 years now, with really focusing on fragrances for the past 3 years. Funny, vivacious and sassy her fragrance reviews, first impressions, recommendations, and SOTD make her a favorite of mine! She has partnered up with Mr Smelly to have a collab channel focusing on gossip, drama and new releases withing the Fragrance Community as well! Very well rounded channel for an amazing reviewer!
- Fragrancy Blog– Fragrancyblog is another extremely well rounded channel. Reviews, collection videos, hauls and most importantly some fantastic fragrance DIYs, this channel has it all. Having been around for over a year, she is another very respected channel. Currently creating her own fragrance, you really get an understanding of her passion for fragrance with each video.
- Delicious Delights– Ask just about anyone who their favorite fragrance reviewer is and a lot of them with mention Delicious Delights. Her love of gourmands is the stuff of legends, and she is well known for her smelly jar videos. Honest and blunt, her integrity, passion and love for fragrances is very well respected and admired within the community and with her subs. She has been around for a little over 2 years now, and is still going strong!
- Shana J– Fun passionate and knowledgeable, Shana J has been creating videos for almost a year now. Her channel is growing strong because of her extensive collection of designer fragrances, and her love of sharing her life, tips, reviews, and hauls. She puts out videos fairly frequently and this girls star is on the rise! Great overall content, especially if you love watching people with a true passion for fragrance.
- LolaScents– Having only been creating videos for a short time LolaScents has gained a lot of respect within the community. Amazing reviews, recommendations and fantastic content. Its really no reason why she is definitely one of the up and comers. She reviews a lot of higher end niche and designer, and isn’t afraid to be honest if its something she doesn’t like. That integrity has gained her a lot of respect and I truly believe she will be one of the bigger reviewers soon.
- Naz’s Fragrance Reviews– Naz having created videos for about 2 years has a wonderful library of reviews of cult favorites from designer and luxury brands.
- East West Haven– East West Haven has an exceptionally beautiful channel. Showcasing reviews, unboxings and favorites. Her videos are luxe and divine, as well as her soothing voice and approach to creating videos. Having created videos and reviews for over 2 years her specialty is definitely on the higher end. With reviews of Roja Parfums, Tom Ford’s Private Blend, Amouage and more. If you want good reviews on luxury fragrances her channel is definitely one of the better ones to check out.
- Cleo Clam- Another reviewer that has exceptional taste in fragrances, she has a fantastic blend of top lists, reviews and recommendations. Starting her channel over 3 years ago she always had fantastic content and showed a lot of integrity in her reviews. Although she hasn’t posted videos in about a year her content is still relevant and worth checking out.
- Beauty Notes- Has a dual channel with reviews in both Russian and English. Her channel features fragrance hauls and reviews as well as a nice blend of fashion and beauty. Her fragrance reviews are very thoughtful and short so if you don’t want to sit through long videos but still get a great review from a reliable and honest reviewer she is amazing! Having created content for almost a year now, its exciting to see which direction her channel will go.
- MoodyBoo Reviews– MoodyBoo has been creating fragrance reviews for 5 years! She has a wealth of knowledge and passion when it comes to fragrances, and shares that with her viewers and subscribers. A fantastic library of reviews on niche and under the radar fragrances, as well as cult favorites will have something for everyone. As well as thoughtful list and expertly picked out recommendations. For being a veteran to the YT fragcomm her channel is definitely under the radar and well worth checking out!
- The Perfume Geek– The Perfume Geek has a fun and entertaining channel, while still having some killer content. Her love and passion for fragrance makes her videos endlessly entertaining to watch, as well as being informative! She has only been around for about 6 months, but she is still going strong and definitely a channel to check out!
- Mzurilove Beauty & Fragrances- Has a beautiful channel and loves to share her passion for fragrance with her subs. Having a channel over 7 years old, she started focusing on beauty and fragrance over 2 years ago. Great mix of reviews, collections and recommendations, Her style and approach is entertaining and her charm is contagious!
- ChocolateBunnie- Another reviewer that has been around forever and is under the radar. She has been around for over 6 years and her content is impressive. Sharing reviews beauty and lifestyle, she is another channel that has something for everyone. If you want to learn more about Roja Parfums, ArmourOud and other niche, designer, and luxury brands check out her channel!
- Natky2– Another reviewer that is under the radar and deserves more recognition is Natky2. Having been apart of this community for over 5 years she has continuously released content that showcases her amazing nose, and extreme passion for fragrance. Mens, Womens, Unisex, niche, high end, designer,reviews, lists and recommendations she really has a lot to offer on her channel. Her concise approach makes her videos easy to watch and enjoyable as well.
- Indoleholic- Another reviewer that has been around forever (and sadly hasn’t posted any new content in awhile). Her reviews were always so cheerful and great. She had a lovely mix of luxury, affordable, designer and niche. And always had such an effervescent quality to her personality that made her reviews so enjoyable to watch. She started her channel 5 years ago and hasn’t posted anything in about 3, and I do wish she would come back.
- Szekely Emoke- Better known for her hauls and reviews she has had her channel for 3 years and took a break. She has recently come back to the platform and started creating content again (and I cant wait to see what she does!)
- RissCand- Beauty and fragrance youtuber with great taste. Shared her collection and recommendations and was always a pleasure to watch. She started her channel about 2 years ago and hasn’t put up any new content within the past year. Which is a shame, she has a wonderful channel and beautiful approach!
- Maria Carretini Vlogs Y Perfumes- a Primarily Spanish channel Maria has over 8000 subs making her channel one of the largest fragrance channels among female reviewers. (as well as some of the men too). She has been making videos for over 2 years and shares a wealth of knowledge and passion with her subscribers. Reviews on niche designer and mainstream fragrances, she has something for everyone. As well as being a very active member of the Fragcomm!
- Tommelise– Her channel is the perfect mix of beauty, fragrance and information. Her personality is so charming and energetic and she has a passion for niche fragrances. She shares a lot of fragrances that aren’t talked about in the community and that alone makes her stand out. Having been creating videos for over a year her channel is fast growing and it is not hard to see why!
- Eva in The city- Eva in the City is one of the more well know and current channels that gets a lot of attention and there is no question why. She tends to focus on luxury and lifestyle and her vlogs are my particular favorite, but she has such an amazing way about discussing and reviewing perfume. Love of niche, Chanel and not to mainstream fragrances gives her some pretty impeccable taste in fragrances. Having started her channel over a year ago she has made a name for herself in the luxury community as well as many fans in the Fragcomm!
- SprayEnjoy- SprayEnjoy has been apart of the YT frag scene for over 5 years. Having videos in both Finnish and English definitely sets her apart from other fragrance reviewers. On top of that she has pretty much consistently created content that included reviews of niche, luxury and affordable houses. Definitely an OG of the fragcomm on YT and well worth checking out!
- Hayley Comments- Hayley has been creating videos on YouTube for about 4 years. More recently she has done beauty and fragrance reviews, as well as fun lists,recommendations, and first impressions.
- Perfume Mummy- Perfume Mummy has a lot of really unique content. She shares reviews, collections and also showcases perfume book reviews and fragrance magazines. She has only been on the YT platform for about 5 months now but she is a fantastic channel with some fun an unique content!
- Agnes Eva- Agnes is a new kid on the block who has some great reviews. With a passion for fragrances and an extensive collection her reviews are a delight for sure! Definitely check her channel out.
Marcia Serante– Is a fragrance reviewer who has been reviewing fragrance for over 2 years. She does Portuguese reviews and has a whooping 7,600 subs! She is very popular and always has new content up on her channel. If you have been looking for perfume videos in Portuguese she is definitely a fantastic channel.
- Anisia Beauty- A Russian Fragrance and Beauty Youtuber she has a quite the following (over 20k subscribers) over 2 years of creating content. Although her videos are in Russian, she does have a few with English subtitles. Her videos span luxury, designer and niche, and are always thoughtful and experienced. Definitely one of the most popular female fragrance reviewers, her videos and content are worth checking out.
This list is the current list to my best knowledge of fragrance reviewers on YouTube. Again if I am missing anyone let me know in the comments section and I will review their channel and add it to the list if it fits! They don’t need to have a lot of subs, or have been doing this for a long period of time! Just a few months with a focus on fragrance!
I’d love to know what you guys think of these reviewers, and what you’d like to see them create! I will definitely add to this list so check back often and feel free to share! Lets give these ladies some LOVE! ❤
**also if you would like to be removed from this list (or dont want your picture associated with it) email me and I will be happy to do that for you asap.
3 thoughts on “Fragrance Index :: Female YOUTUBE Reviewers”
That’s a nice list. Have you considered compiling a list of the most influential reviewers on YouTube? Maybe you can look at the most followed ones and use this as an indicator of influence. You can also you buzzsumo (I think it’s called) to find out which one has the most mentions in social media.
Soraia Martins Cores e Aromas is an amazing reviewer From Brazil. She has a huge collection and her videos are very nice!
Demi Rawling, Emmy Ever After