I was really honored to have had MaxAroma.com contact me and ask me to review dupe/clone fragrance house La Rive. Now I had heard of La Rive before, and I have heard a lot of good things. The fragrance itself is manufactured in France, and everything is put together and sent out from Poland.
I am very skeptical of dupes/clones myself. Usually they smell very synthetic, and don’t do a good job of really capturing the fragrance they are supposed to be emulating, but I was very surprised with these. I found the juice to be very close to what they were duplicating, and in some cases they were twins! The other thing I loved about them was the price point. At Max Aroma, they were all $20 or less.
Overall I enjoyed them, and have been happily wearing them and enjoying them. If you want to see my full review of each I will linkmy Youtube video below! I think these would make amazing gifts for anyone who loves fragrances! And its a great way to save a few bucks too!
- Chatte– Dupe for Chanel No 5
- Cute- Dupe for Chloe EDT (newer version)
- Cash– Dupe for Paco Rabanne Lady Million
- Fleur de Femme– Dupe for Dior Hypnotic Poison, Poison Girl
- Madame in Love– Dupe for Gucci Flora by Gucci
- Tender– Dupe for Calvin Klein’s Euphoria?
- Beauty- Dupe for Giorgio Armani Si, Givenchy Dahlia Divin
- Pearl– Dupe for Hugo Boss Jour Pour Femme ?
- Lady Diamond– Dupe for Lady Million too (Cash is better/closer IMHO)
You can get them from Max Aromas Website, and to save a few more bucks use my code “Kristin” at checkout. You can save 10% on all La Rive Purchases!
Again I really enjoyed all of these fragrances, and think they would make perfect gifts, especially if you are on a budget!
The links are all affiliate links, but this is not a sponsored post