I usually do 2 major orders for makeup and skincare a year, and they coincide with Sephora’s VIB sales (20% in November 15% in April). This year was a little tame for me since I bought a lot of products from other websites and stores (Neiman Marcus, Ulta, Saks, and various websites for my Korean and Japanese skincare and makeup items).
For the pictures I only have most of the items, not all. Because for some reason Sephora decided to ship my items in 3 different shipments (they have NEVER done that before so strange).
Here we go!!!!!
- SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion
- SK-II Facial Essence Treatment- I got the new limited edition bottle, so pretty!
- Chosungah 22 Dual Lip Tint & Gloss in Cashmere (I did a review earlier)
- Chosungah 22 Dual Lip Tint & Gloss in Velvet
- Tatcha Dewy Skin Mist – I bought the travel size previously and FELL IN LOVE so I got a full size too!
- Tatcha Indigo Soothing Triple Recovery Cream
- Tatcha Silken Pore Perfecting Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 35
- Make Up Forever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation
- Touch in Sol Style Neon Super Proof Gel Liner in Burning Sunset
- Yves Saint Laurent Couture Palette in Color 3
- Hakuho-do + SEPHORA PRO Wedge Sloping Powder Brush (Kusabi)
- Hakuho-do + SEPHORA PRO Large Teardrop Pointed Powder Brush (Otsubu)
- Hakuho-do + SEPHORA PRO Fan Cheek Brush (Ougi)Lancome Miracle CC Cushion – Color Correcting Primer in Purple
- Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer
- Sephora Collection Solid Clean: Solid Brush Cleaner
I have a picture of the first 2 brushes, and the YSL palette.
The boxes are really nice
I have wanted to try Hakuho-do brushes, and I have been intrigued by these for awhile. I am not expecting the works of a real Hakuho-do, but I like that they partnered with Sephora for these brushes, and guess what… they are SYNTHETIC! I had mixed feelings about that but I read and watched some reviews so I figured I would buy a few.
Also it was buy one get one free! They are limited edition so if anyone is interested I would go grab one or two before they are gone!
Large Teardrop Brush
And this amazing YSL Palette!
I really love that range of colors. Its really flattering for my brown eyes!
I also tried the Lancome cushion primer in the store, I was super impressed. I am looking forward to using that as well!
Anyway super duper excited for these! ❤