I know some mornings I have an appointment to get to or I wake up way to late and just want to start my day with little fuss. But it is never good to skip your morning routine. Rather amend it. I have several products lines up for when I am feeling super lazy about my skincare. Using these in the am, still gives me a fresh, clean, and moisturized face, without the 12 steps.
Heres my quick routine and the products I use
- Cleanse once – I use either a cleansing cloth or Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam from Innisfree
- Toner – I am still using and loving Aloe BHA Skin Toner by Benton
- Essence – Currently using SK-II Facial Treatment Essence
- Eye Cream – Moistfull Collagen Eye Cream by Etude house
- Moisturize – Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
This routine takes me no longer then 5 minutes or less, and leaves me with a clean fresh face. If I am super rushed I usually slather some BB cream, powder, blush, and mascara and run out the door. I can get ready in under 10 minutes, and still look put together, and not sloppy at all!
This routine is also a great way to jumpstart a new skincare routine, especially if you want to go to 10-12 steps. Get used to this first, and find the right products for you then you can experiment with new steps and products, and have a good core regime down!
Good Luck ❤