Even more empties! I wasn’t planning on doing another one of these so soon, but I have gone through so many products and my bathroom is already so cluttered! So here we go!
SeaTree Moisture Mist
Love LOVE this moisture mist. Its the best one I have ever used! I have only been able to find it on Beauteque for $12.99, which offers an amazing korean beauty/skincare monthly subscription box. They also sell the products they feature which is where I bought a replacement of this. ITS SO GOOD!! Grade- A++++++++
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion
This is one of my favorite toners, I use it every morning. Really works well with the SK-II Facial Treatment Essence and I love having that extra boost of skincare under my makeup! I usually get this from SK-II’s website but its also available at Sephora.com and Saks. Grade- A-
GlamGlow Youthmud Tingle Exfoliate Treatment
I wanted to love this, but it really irritated my sensitive skin. I mean super irritated. It hurt so bad while it was one, and my skin was left super red, tender and super sore afterwards. I have noticed every Glamglow product I use does the same thing, which is depressing. Because overall my skin felt so smooth and after the redness and irritation died down it looked good too. I just can’t justify purchasing this, and if you have sensitive skin be warned! But you can find it at Sephora Grade- B *for results*
COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid
I actually liked this product a lot. I noticed my blackheads would diminish when I used this consecutively, and it was easy to use and did not aggravate my sensitive skin. The problem is I would forget to use this, since I used it after my essence, and before my serums. I am super strict with my skincare routine and I just kept forgetting about this. So I have decided not to repurchase (for now). But if you have issues with blackheads I would recommend giving this a shot! I got mine at memebox.com Grade- B+
Freeman Feeling Beautiful Cucumber Peel-Off Mask
Hate is such a strong word, but hate is what I can use to describe my feelings towards this mask. I didn’t use it all, I didn’t even use a 1/5 of it. But I am chucking it in the garbage. It would NEVER fully dry, and to top that off it wasn’t easy to wash off what remainder of the mask wouldn’t peel off. I had to scrape it off with my fingernails. I tried thin layers, thick layers, I let it sit on my face for over an hour. No thank you, PASS! Also my skin showed no improvement at all after each use, so it wasn’t like the extra effort was worth it for the results.But a lot of people do like it so if you want to play Russian Roulette with your face you can find it at most drugstores and Ulta.com Grade- FAIL
La Mer The Illuminating Eye Gel
I tried a deluxe sample of this and I was sold. I used this just in the morning, and my underlies were brightened, and moisturized. They felt amazing, even under heaps of makeup! I am still using my SK-II eye cream, but when I am done with that I will probably be purchasing this, probably from La Mers website, or Neiman Marcus. Grade- A
Perricone MD Cold Plasma
OK, ok… hold up. I don’t know where this product has been all my life but OMG it is amazing. I ended up getting a few deluxe samples of this little baby, and my skin ADORES IT. The smell is pretty off putting, but the results speak for themselves. This has been one of the best anti-aging products I have ever used. I will be purchasing a full-size of this when I am through with all my samples! If you are looking for a good anti-aging product I recommend checking this out! My skin looks so much younger, and healthier since I added this to my routine! You can find it at Sephora, Ulta and various other places. Grade- A+
Other Products in my Empties list *that were either not impressive or I have previously talked about
- COTZ Face Natural Skintone SPF 40- to dark for me and to thick
- Lindsay Charcoal Magic Mask- I did a review on this. I really like it but I have other masks I like a lot better. worth checking out though!
- Tatcha Camellia Cleansing Oil
- Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen booster
- Ole Henriksen Truth Sugar Glow Polishing mask- this was alright, I have better sugar scrubs though
- Tatcha Luminous Memory Serum Concentrate- I liked this, but not enough to justify the cost. I may buy it in the future
- Ahava Dead Sea Crystal Osmotic Serum- this did nothing for my skin, so pass.
- NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray- Love and already bought a replacement
- Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Foaming Cleasner- Made it my favorite cleanser list. Love this, and already bought a replacement
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray- Love and have a full-size (this was a deluxe sample)
- Clarisonic Refreshing Gel Cleanser- was an alright cleanser but I have better. So Pass
- Lancome Advanced Genefique Youth Activating Concentrate- I actually really enjoyed this, so I may purchase it in the future.
also RIP my beloved discontinued L’Occitane Honey Gentle Water. My most beloved of fragrances!