I recently did a youtube review on the Luxe product Creme de La Mer, I wanted to expand upon it a bit. The video is below.
- I got this over 2 months ago (almost 3 at this point) and I have to say I have seen an amazing difference in my skin. Softer, looks healthier, feels smooth, texture is improved and I have noticed an overall diminish in my pores appearance.
- Overall I’m incredibly happy with the product. I have tried dupes of this in the past, but for me this is what has worked the best. That doesn’t mean it will work for everyone, and from a lot of reviews I read people had better experiences with the dupes. So it all depends on your skin, and your expectations.
- I want to also add, that using it everyday at night for almost 3 months I am barely if even 1/3 of the way through the jar. I suspect this will last me at least throughout the entire summer. So even though it is incredibly pricey you get a lot of bang for your buck.
If you were on the fence about this product, or want a very effective and luxurious moisturizer, from my experience and results I would highly recommend. But do see if you can get a sample first (I am a HUGE believer in sampling before buying!) as not all skincare works for everyone, and this is a very expensive product. Hope this helped anyone!
Ok, I was running low on my Indigo Recovery Cream but I have a few night creams coming, so I didn’t want to buy a whole container just yet. However I have wanted to try some different Tatcha products so I decided to get their Sensitive Skin Ritual Discovery Kit. They do these kits with travel sized products and it is a great way to test out their line without investing hundreds of dollars! It has the cutest little jar of the cream which will hold me over until I get the other creams in the mail (International shipping, even EMS takes forever)
They have such beautiful packaging. The shipment comes with your invoice printed on pretty rice paper with a hand written thank you note! Way to step up the game Tatcha!
- PURE-ONE STEP CAMELLIA CLEANSING OIL
- SOOTHING RICE ENZYME POWDER – FOR SENSITIVE SKIN
- LUMINOUS -DEEP HYDRATION FIRMING SERUM
- INDIGO -SOOTHING TRIPLE RECOVERY CREAM
I am really REALLY excited to try out these guys. I have used their Rice Powders before and they are so nice at cleaning skin. But I have wanted to try their Cleansing Oils and The serum!!! I will let you know how they all turn out!
They also send samples too ❤
When I was trying to take these pictures my cats decided they wanted to investigate, and sit on everything!
Why you sit on the instructions? WHY!!! You have an entire world to sit on!!! Why this!?