I saw this little set at Sephora and I knew I had to grab it up! It was only $40 (and I needed a new beauty blender and those are like $20) So I thought it would be super fun!
I love Sephora’s value sets like this because you get SO MUCH, and the prices are always so good! Apparently this is a $122 value. Even if it isn’t I was going to buy a new Beauty Blender anyway so to get all this for $20 extra dollars was well worth it!
- Beauty Blender – Pink
- Becca Cosmetics – Shimmer Skin Perfector, Rose Gold
- Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara
- Laura Mercier Velour Lovers lip color in French Kiss
- Make Up Forever Artist Plexi-Gloss 202
- Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in Baby Love
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Scratch
- Tarte Amazonian 12 hour Blush in Blissful
I am really in love with the Shimmer from Becca and the eyeshadow from Urban Decay. I do love most of this (the nail polish color isn’t my cup of tea, but it will be nice to use for french tips)
Here are some product pics! I hope you enjoy!