Ok I got some fun stuff from Ulta! I made 2 palettes an picked up a super special one. I also got some fun little randos!
So I made 2 custom Palettes and got some other fun things!
- Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette (I believe this is exclusive to ULTA)
- Custom Urban Decay Palette
- Custom Buxon Palette
- Urban Decay Matte Revolution Lipstick in Stark Naked
- Butter London Eyeliner Pencil in Busker
- Travel Sized Makeup Brush and Sponge Cleaner
- Napoleon Perdis eyeshadow in Arabian Nights
- Also a few things from their dollar sale – Gumball Dreams bubblebath, spring fling cheek shimmer and blush, and a small little pan of cheek color)
- Not Pictured- TonyMoly I’m Real Aloe Sheet Mask
The palettes from Buxon and Urban Decay were fun to create.
Firstly the Colors in the PB&J palette from Too Faced are so amazing, and it smells so yummy. I am really digging all the colors.
Colors in the Urban Decay Small Palette- all moondust shadows
- Space Cowboy
I fell in love with these. The colors are gorgeous and they are so shimmer with just the right amount of glitter. Even for my old lady dried eyes they look beautiful!
- IT Crowd
- Hot or Yacht
- Room Service
- Pure Platinum
- Diamond Darling
- No Faux
I love Buxom Lipglosses but have never tried their shadows. This little palette was so Cheap! (only $40) so It is a nice way to get introduced to their shadows. If they are great I may go make another 2-3 palettes!
This was a fun little Haul! I ❤ Ulta!