I am in the market to try out some new items. And I LOVE cosmetic-love.com for it. They offer a large variety of sample you can purchase, and free shipping with no minimum purchase amount. Now when I mean I purchased the samples, I mean you get like 20 samples of the same product for like 3-5 dollars. This has been essential for me especially when I am trying out new items. By the time the samples are used up I know if the product is working for me or not, and if I should invest in a full size. So I got a bunch of things to try!
I also got some refills of products AND am trying a few new things as well.
The Full Sized Goods
- Innisfree Glow Stick Tint in Color 2
- 2 Nature Republic Aloe Vera Soothing Gels (I ran out, and I got one for me, and one for my sister)
- Innisfree Anti Darkening Fixer
- TonyMoly Appletox Smooth Massage Peeling Cream
- TonyMoly Strawberry Mushroom Sugar Scrub
onto the samples…..
OMG so many!!!! I got at least 10 of each of the little ones, and the boxes and little bottles 2-3 each)
Sample and Deluxe Sample Sizes
- Missha Super Aqua Refreshing cleansing foam
- Laneige Moisture trial kit – Powerful Moisture skin refiner, Balancing emulsion,water bank essence, water bank gel cream
- ETUDE House Moistfull Collagen SkinCare Kit
- Hera Waterin Kit– Waterin Gel Cream, Waterin Gel Serum
- Innisfree The Green tea Seed Serum
- Hera Hyaluronic Ampoule
- ETUDE House Mascara Remover
- Missha The Time Revolution Essence
- Hera Aquabolic Water
- Hera Age Away Emulsion
so yeah I am super duper excited to try all of these guys! If you have an experience with anything let me know! Id love to know what to expect and also love to try new things!